If you’re looking for renters insurance, or if you already have a policy and you’re considering updating or changing it, working with Greater Tulsa Insurance Inc. can help. We serve the Tulsa, OK area to provide residents with the policies and coverage options they need. Renters’ insurance can give you protection, but it can also help with your peace of mind.
Understanding what a renters policy covers and what it doesn’t is the place to start. You should be comfortable with the coverage you’re choosing, and that’s much easier when you have all the information you need to make a knowledgeable decision.
Working with an agent can help you choose wisely.
Renters insurance is designed to help you protect:
- Your clothes and accessories: renters policies cover your personal belongings
- Your furniture: standard furniture coverage is part of the policy
- Any valuable personal items: you can get coverage for heirlooms, pianos, and other special property
- Your ability to rent: many landlords require you to have renters insurance
- Your peace of mind: knowing your property is protected is very valuable
Even if your landlord doesn’t require you to get renters insurance, it’s a good idea to make sure you have it. Your property deserves protection, and the landlord’s coverage on the structure won’t cover anything you have as a renter of the property. Unfortunately, renters can lose everything they own to fires or other serious issues if they incorrectly assume that the coverage on the property includes what they brought with them.
We Are Here To Help
Reach out to Greater Tulsa Insurance Inc. today if you’re in the Tulsa, OK area and in need of renters insurance. Our agents know the value of protecting what’s yours and want to make sure you have the right coverage. We can review your current policy to make changes or help you get a new policy that meets your needs.