Protecting your home is what all homeowners want to do. Home insurance offers a variety of protection, all of which are important. Making sure you have exactly what is best for your home and situation is essential. With an independent insurance agent in Tulsa OK, you can be sure you’re getting what you need. Greater Tulsa Insurance Inc. has the experienced team you require.
Like most types of insurance, home insurance should be reviewed occasionally. Things change, situations change and homes change. It is essential that your insurance reflects your need for insurance today, not what you needed five or more years ago.
When your policy renews every year, that is the obvious time to review your coverage. Check your deductible, the type of content coverage you have, and the amount of liability coverage. If the premium has gone up, question why and also check that you are getting all the discounts you qualify for.
- It is a good time to review your home policy when your personal wealth has increased. Do you have enough liability protection? You need to safeguard what you own and your savings.
- Does your deductible make sense? You may be able to save on your premium by going with a higher deductible. If you want to pay out less of your own money with a claim, go with a low deductible.
- Have you made major renovations to your home that increase the square footage or the value of your home? Make sure your insurance reflects that.
- Have you added anything to your home that increases your risks, like a pool or a pet? Think about increasing your liability coverage.
- Let your agent know if you have added a security system to your home.
Contact Greater Tulsa Insurance Inc in Tulsa, OK when you are ready to get the home insurance you need.